Scott,

I think that we should also change the JARs in JBOSS_HOME/client: currently
we have half a thousand (well, almost) jbossXX-client.jar in this folder and
it makes running client application a nightmare: you need to add almost all
of them to your classpath to be able to work with a simple helloworld SLSB.
Why not building a simple jboss-client.jar that fits 90% of all needs?

Cheers,

                                Sacha