Hi,

>It is trying to start TestDeployerC, but it is not actually starting.

The test in ServiceMBeanSupport.start() should now be

-if (getState() != STOPPED && getState() != FAILED)
+if (getState() != DESTROYED && getState() != STOPPED && getState() !=
FAILED)
    return;

This fixes the test. But I have a more complete fix in the
ServiceController.

Is anybody else seeing the testsuite hanging?
The 3.1 testsuite was hanging at the weekend.
The 3.0 testsuite started hanging after I synched last night.
Windows XP
Sun VM build 1.3.1_02-b02

I'll try a full checkout this evening.

Regards,