let me put it this way,

Saturday 10PM still working on new box for website
Sunday 1AM still working on jive BS on new box

monday 9AM 20 mails bitching about the website, 1 bitching about the
classloader.  I am sorry I got no time, the only way I would look at it
before I finish the website is if you payed me, you always try and fix it of
course

marcf