For me, 3.0.1 head testsuite is failing all the cmp2 tests with
relationships.  I think this is due to Scott's recent changes to the
content of some create and start methods, although I haven't reverted the
changes to make sure.

I propose that we manage the dependencies between a relationship and the
ejbs it relates by making the relationship into an mbean that depends on
both ejb mbeans.  The mbean configuration system will then call start on it
only after both ejbs are started.  It can call methods on each ejb mbean to
set up the relationship.

I haven't looked into implementing this yet.  Anyone see any obvious
problems with it or have any objections?

Thanks
david jencks