Oh and one more thing about the installer.

It is a bit more than a glorified zip.  You can decide what components are
installed(Clustering, IIOP, JMS, etc.) and it will build the appropriate
configuration.  We will be expanding the features of this installer over the
next few releases of the CD subscription.

Bill