Bugs item #554535, was opened at 2002-05-10 15:14
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=554535&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Re-submiting a bug that was never fixed and closed.

The Orginial problem was
> [ 434620 ] Oracle BLOB and byte array

The Conclusion was
> If this problem persists with JBoss 2.4 or 3 then please
> report it again. JBoss 2.2 is not supported anymore.

I can confirm that this is still a bug in 2.4.

JBoss: JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.7-1
OS: Windows 2K and Windows NT
JDK: 1.4
DB: Oracle 8.1.6

The suggested fix in [434620] works for me but hasn't
been integrated into jboss and presumably hasn't
been tested against other DBs.