|-----Original Message-----

dude, I don't know about that, I really thought the Germans were impressive
and that goalie you got, that "marcos" guy he is a fucking star.  Your 3
strikers up there, rarely pass among each other, they are all on their own,
but when they pass they score,

Germany's team was full of young guys, I hear the 2006 cup will be germany,
I would put my money on germany then, well if france isn't back in top place
that is :)

Anyway, it was a great game, great goalie great strikers, it was fun,

marcf