Hi,

could it be possible that there is an error in the MainDeployer? Assume the following
scenario:

 ear
   war (references jar1 and jar2 via manifest)
   jar1 - contains ejb/normal classes
   jar2 - same as above

The MainDeployer loads the ear and extracts the war. It assigns a WebClassloader and
searches the Manifest classpath. MainDeployer finds jar1 and jar2 -> init. Jar1/Jar2
are ejb-jars so they get assigned an EJBDeployer. Than deployer -> deploy -> start.

But now jar1 gets loaded again with an EJBDeployer, but the Beans have allready been
registered which results in a javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException.

I think jars (here jar1/jar2) MUST be loaded with the JARDeployer (dependant to the
war-classloader) if a war/ejb references them via manifest classpath.

Did i miss something? e-mail me if you want to get a test-jar.

regards,
 Markus