on 27-07-2 21.57, Scott M Stark at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There is no tools.jar in the Apple VM and no setting is necessary to pickup
> the javac compiler. Its included in the default VM classes.jar

Ahhh ... I am seeing way to many errors compared to Your run in
run-basic-testsuite and are clerly doing something wrong ?

on OSX ...

do I need to tweek run.sh somehow ? ...

I would like any code in testsuite to do db access throught DefaultDS rather
then a call to hypersonic's jdbc:hsqldb:hsql//localhost:port ... since We
should not bind to any but rather to many ...

/peter_f