Ok, attached is "jboss xa compatibility test, version 0.0 pre-alpha"  :-)

Main test is org.jboss.tm.XATest. It is supposed to be resource-manager
independent and uses two interfaces org.jboss.tm.test.ResourceManager
and org.jboss.tm.test.XAConnection to access/test real resource
managers. There is an implementation of these interfaces for JDBC and
JMS. I have defined few basic tests as well as tests for bugs #590816
and #585632. Of course more tests are needed.

Test is configured by property file which specifies what implementation
of org.jboss.tm.test.ResourceManager to be used and configuration of the
implementation itself. You can find example configuration for oracle,
jbossmq and weblogic-jms.

Hope this would be helpful. As usual, questions, comments and
suggestions are welcome.

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.