Hi,
for obscure reasons I find the meaning of life by integrating a MDB
together with a JMS-Provider-MBean into one ear.
It works fine UNLESS I enable ear-scoping, which is essential for me.
There is a CNFE in the JMSProviderLoader from JBoss, which uses
Class.forName(). I changed this to Thread.current...blabla...loadClass()
and it runs fine now.
But I am a bit reluctant to check this into CVS, cause I dont know the
implications for the
JBossMQ provider (I am not using that thing).

To take it even further:

Is there any good reason to use Class.forName() anywhere in a "normal"
MBean???

Enjoy,
Michael