Ive been attempting to test the new XADataSource wrapper that David Jenks has written but lm having trouble getting JBoss 4 alpha working so that l can test wrapper.

It mainly looks like the Jboss MQ stuff is not setting up properly but since l am not using that bit l have been ignoring the errors.

The error l am trying to get past occurs when my app goes to get my EJB that is going to access the DataSource

    Object obj = context.lookup("NamingEjb");

There doesnt appear to be any errors in the logs indicating the iiop failed.

Im using an EAR that works on JBoss 3.

Does anyone have any hints or solutions for a failure to connect to server iiop?

Thanks