Hello, guys!
David and Dain, I guess, you are the persons who can help me here.

Currently, I am writting CMP code that supports db-vendor specific
API. I need to cast PreparedStatement/Statement to vendor specific
ones. So, the statements need to be casted to WrappedStatement first
and then getUnderlyingStatement() method should be called. This works
fine.
But I have a couple of questions.
1. the wrapping classes are in local-ra-jdbc-libs.jar. I need this jar
in the classpath during compilation. According to recent
buildfragments changes, what is the right place to add in the classpath: modules.ent
or build.xml?
2. using wrapping classes makes CMP code dependent on connector
implementation. What do you think about it?
3. compilation also requires driver or a stub for the dirver. As Dain
suggested, I should checkin the binary in the thirdparty module. Sorry, Dain,
did you mean the driver or a stub?

Thank you.

alex