Bugs item #606812, was opened at 2002-09-09 16:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=606812&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I think there is a bug when undeploying a CMP entity
bean that has relations.

JBoss v3.0.2
Windows 2000 Pro
JDK 1.3
Xdoclet for code generation

On a test project, I have two CMP entity beans: Product
and Order. I have defined a relation 1 to many between
Order and Product.
I used @jboss:relation tag with xdoclet, and the relation
has also a constraint (fk_constraint=true).

My Database is MS SQL Server 2000. Everything is
generated correcty, but on undeploy, the Order table is
not removed from Db.

for ProductBean, the relation is defined as

* @ejb:interface-method view-type="local"
     * @ejb:relation
     *      name="product-order"
     *      role-name="many-products-in-one-order"
     *
     * @jboss:relation
     *      related-pk-field="id"
     *      fk-column="OrderId"
     *      fk-constraint="true"
     *
     */
    public abstract inventory.interfaces.OrderEntityLocal
getOrder();

for OrderBean, the relation is defined as

     * @ejb:interface-method view-type="local"
     * @ejb:relation
     *      name="product-order"
     *      role-name="one-order-has-many-products"
     *
     */
    public abstract Set getOrderProducts();

This bug doesn't happen when I don't have a relation.

Dan

Comment By: Dain Sundstrom (dsundstrom)