Guys,

first of all sorry for the lack of input in the last days, NYC took a
lot of time and I have been out most of the week.  JBoss Group grows
fast and I need to be everywhere at once, if only I could clone myself
:)

OK here is the point:

we need to be sure our free and for-pay documentations remain up to
date.

Too many new features make it in the codebase WITHOUT any documentation
attached to it and dissapear in the noise for lack of visibility.

I want to change that once and for all, I will ask that as you submit
new code you also submit the JUnit tests if you have them as the
documentation.  The documentation can come in 2 sets.  The documentation
should include a beginner "getting started" couple of paragraph,
explaining the feature and how to use it for the "getting started" book.
If your feature is complex enough, it should also come with FOR-PAY
pages.  These pages will be included in the for-pay documentation of
JBoss and the author compensated based on the revenues.  You don't need
to produce a booklet (few stuff like the CMP stuff is big enough to
warrant a booklet).

Is it clear? Please follow these guidelines for the new submissions it
is the only way your features will be used at all and it is also a
simple way to make some easy money with us.

regards

marc f

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marc Fleury, Ph.D.