hi,

I had 3 questions about the container which I wasnt able to figure out,
and would be glad if someone could help:

1. Is there one container created per deployed bean or one container per
bean type?
2. When does the dynamic proxy for say, the remote interface, get created
and passed to the client?
3. Say I have an entity bean and the proxy for its remote interface. Does
a method invocation on this bean get passed to Container or
EntityContainer? i.e. does Container intercept _all_ method invocations?

thanks,
Rishi.
--
  Rishikesh Tembe