Thanks for pointing that problem out.  We could also adjust the
project/.cvsignore file so that the directory that eclipse uses for building
gets ignored.

I don't want eclipse building to the same directory that ant builds to
because it that will throw ant's timestamps off.  I've noticed some weird
things in the past like:
- You edit somefile.java and save it and save it with an error.
- Eclipse generates somefile.class ( even though it has a compile error )
- You run the ant build and it builds OK (because somfile.class is older
than somefile.java)
- You run your program and you get a runtime exception saying the
somefile.class file is screwed.

But It might be worth moving the eclipse build directory to something like:
project/output/eclipse-classses
Since the would match what the ant build does a little better.

Regards,
Hiram