DJ> low memory (256 mb) machine.  What does take a lot of time is running
DJ> xdoclet hundreds of times, as in the testsuite compile.

DJ> It does take an annoying amount of time if there are no changed files.

DJ> I think we should make a flag file that we can do an uptodate check on to
DJ> completely avoid calling xdoclet if no changes have occurred since the last
DJ> compile.

It would be great. Relative problem is why I should build all
testcases if I want to run only tests-db or tests-foe-deployer-unit?
It seems this was mentioned in earlier threads but I don't remember
the resolution.
Adding the flag could help with this problem too, e.i. building
everything only once and then rebuilding the tests I am working on.

alex