hi again,

  Anybody out there working on or using JBoss.net?

  Attached are some files I'm using to test, in a very simplistic way, the
performance of jmx.net.

  My current timing so far is on average .3 seconds to complete the simplest
possible transaction (as far as I can tell) -- returning a very short string
object.

  Does this number sound reasonable?  If so, what are you using JBoss.Net
for?  Perhaps I have the wrong idea...

  Not included in the archive is the class JmxNetProxy, which is a delegate
for the mechanism used in the JBoss.Net test cases.  Here's the relevant
method from that class.

  public Object invoke(String webServiceName, String mbeanServiceName,
String methodName,
                       Object[] arguments, Class[] classes)
    throws Exception
  {
    MBeanInvocationHandler handler;
    handler = createMBeanInvocationHandler(target);
    return handler.invoke(mbeanServiceName,
                          methodName,
                          arguments,
                          classes);  // classes
  }

  Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

  - Matt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])