forum people,

I have updated forums with security concerns.

If you are using 3.0.4 :

It are using a login-config that you have to set up
before running it. The snippet is in the class
forum_home/src/main/org/jboss/forums/security/SecurityService.java.

If you are using HEAD :

1.You can use SecurityService.java instead and
therefore
uncomment code, it sets up the login config at deploy
time by
calling XMLLoginConfig mbean.

2.Also you have to changes stuff in
forum_home/src/resources/merge/jboss-container.xml
and switch the interceptor stack configurations.

I will detail more tomorrow in "forum on jboss" about
roles, etc...
(because forums are offline now)

julien