Bugs item #631335, was opened at 2002-10-31 01:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=631335&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Puting creating and removing a record in a while loop to
do it forever with primary key (Integer) constantly
increasing will cause memory build up. The instance
count of CacheKey, HashMap, MashalledObject, .. will
grow rapidly.

Attached is the jar file which was a JBoss CD example.
The Upload.java is modified to do the job mentioned
above. This file has been cahnged to two files:
TestNoProblem.java, which does not increase the
primary key value, and the other one is
TestWithProblem.java which constantly increases the
primary key value.

Comment By: Infogest (infogest)