From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:jboss-development-admin@;lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Igor
Fedorenko
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 5:07 PM
To: jboss-development
Subject: [JBoss-dev] Customizing JBoss server configurations

Hi,

I've created an ant script that allows easy creation of custom jboss server configurations (other then all, default and minimal). Basically, it defines a bunch of targets like "jbossmq", "transaction-manager" and alike from which you can assemble your own unique server. I am using this script to reduce amount of resource used by jboss by removing services that are not used to my app but I can see other usages as well.

Of course, this script is far from being complete but if it sounds like a good idea I can put it somewhere so people can start using/improving it. Thoughts?

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.