Go for it! Let me know how long you think it will take and if you need any help.

--jason

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 11:52 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

I'll give it a shot if you can't find someone who has done the PetStore
before - I'd be taking the intermediate route. I'm assuming most of the
effort here is deploying it to JBoss and configuring the necessary
resources.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason
Dillon
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 1:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-dev] TODO: NetBoot PetStore

Anyone want to make a NetBoot configuration which runs the latest
PetStore from SUN? I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but
never seem to find the time. This is a simple task for someone who has
setup the PetStore in JBoss 3.x before, or an intermediate task for
someone who is looking to help us out.

Let me know. I want to get this function soon, as it is a powerful
example of how NetBoot works and allows users to see how JBoss works in
a semi-real world situation.

So, anyone want to take a shot? I can advise as needed... but please
not smart asses. If you would like to help great I do not need more
stress yo!

Let me know, a RW could be in it for ya ;)

--jason