It is a system monitoring tool: http://bb4.com

--jason

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 06:08 AM, Emerson Cargnin - SICREDI Serviços wrote:

what woul'd be the BigBrother, is it that reality show : ))?

Jason Dillon wrote:
Someone should write a Big Brother clone using JBoss technologies. BB is simple technology, but is way to complex to configure and maintain. Using JBoss NetBoot it would be trivial to bring up new systems. Using J2EE technologies it would be trivial to setup the configuration data model and provide HMTL/WAP/Whatever displays.
Shit, I need to clone myself. So much todo and so little time. Anyone interested in working to build a better future... let me know I have a handful of really good projects for you to work on.
--jason

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Emerson Cargnin          |
| Analista de Sistemas Sr. |