On Tuesday, Nov 26, 2002, at 03:40 Europe/Amsterdam, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 08:08 PM, Stefan Arentz wrote:

I'd kill to have more test cases and especially performance test cases. I would love to have tests the spit out a XML file with timings. Then we could quickly determine the results of a change.
And then create reports similar to the JUnit html output? Say a 'JBench' framework ... ?
Never heard of it... have you used it
It doesn't exist, except in my mind. I can start working on it. I've been looking for something ilke that to profile my own J2EE apps ...

S.