From: David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jboss-dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [JBoss-dev] JBoss 4 testsuite problem??
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:59:19 -0500

Earlier I committed some changes to jboss 4 which worked well on my mac
(jdk 1.4.1 preview release 6) (running default without clustering or iiop,
991 tests, 5 failures, 16 errors).

However, on my linux 1.3.1 machine a fresh checkout gives much more
discouraging results:

652 tests, 24 failures, 299 errors.

Most of these problems appear to be caused by jboss:service=WebService
becoming unregistered partway through  the tests, after which basically
nothing works (ejbs cannot be deployed).

(I already fixed one problem causing this on the mac due to lack of
synchronization in the BasicMBeanRegistry)

If anyone else is running the jboss 4 testsuite I'd like to know what your
results are.

Thanks
david jencks