I ended up with disabling WebLogic DDs validation, thus relying on
XDoclet to generate correct DDs.
If someone knows the reason why it happens on first run. Please, let
me know.

Thanks,
alex

Sunday, December 15, 2002, 4:12:39 PM, you wrote:

AL> Hello David,

AL> I'm working on it. Probably, I'll disable it again.
AL> Sorry for troubles.

AL> alex

AL> Sunday, December 15, 2002, 3:53:02 PM, you wrote:

DJ>> I think there is still a problem with the recently re-enabled foe deployer
DJ>> tests.  I can't build the testsuite on a clean checkout:

DJ>> [ejbdoclet] Generating weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml.
DJ>> [ejbdoclet] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "weblogic-rdbms-bean"
DJ>> does not allow "field-map" here.
DJ>> [ejbdoclet]     at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.error(Parser2.java:3160)
DJ>> [ejbdoclet]     at
org.apache.crimson.parser.ValidatingParser$ChildrenValidator.consume(ValidatingParser.java:349)

--
Best regards,
 Alex Loubyansky