Bugs item #647648, was opened at 2002-12-02 23:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=647648&group_id=22866

>Category: JBossMX
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
We are working on upgrading from 3.2Beta1 to
3.2Beta2.  Our automated test suites triggers the
IllegalAcessException errors which did not occur with
Beta1.

Our environment is Windows XP, JBoss 3.2Beta2, Sun
JDK 1.4.0_01-b03.

I cannot give you a small test case but attached is the
UCL.log.

If you need me to try any bug fixes or any other info,
please feel free to contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks...
Dorothy