Title: Jboss + Junit?

Hi,

I wanted to drop this note on the dev list since this question is in regards to a previous posting on the dev list. I had heard that the jboss team had made some extensions to Junit, is that right? If so, what were they in a nutshell? Can someone point me to the source as well?

Also, does anyone know if there is a project out that provides Junit as an mbean such that unit tests can be deployed and run within the jboss runtime and test local EJB methods, utilize hot deploy (like the junit custom classloader concept), etc? I was just wondering if anyone had considered such a thing, knowing full well that it would be a JB only thing and that more cross-server solutions have been made (Cactus for one). It seems to be that it would be a more beneficial solution - write, compile, deploy, test within one VM in theory, possibly kicked off from the beanshell in Emacs (David should like that one!). Ok, so I'm dreaming a little.. Thoughts?

James