I was the one the broke the build.  I have updated the following files within
jboss.net package:

org.jboss.net.jmx.adaptor.AttributeSerializer
org.jboss.net.jmx.adaptor.ObjectSerializer

to fix the build.  You can find the changes made by searching for 'implemented
to comply with Axis 1.1beta'.

I certainly should have done a clean build before the update and apologize.  I
also am sorry that I misunderstood "I would also give my ok for putting the 1.1
binaries into head" as meaning that it would be ok for me to update the binaries
into head.

-Tom.