Bugs item #664373, was opened at 2003-01-08 15:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=664373&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Situation:
one-to-one relationship between Customer and
HomeAddress. Some Customers do have a home
address (=> cust.getHomeAddress() != null) while
others don't (=> cust.getHomeAddress() == null)

Problem:
queries such as:

SELECT OBJECT ( c ) FROM Customer c WHERE
c.homeAddress IS NULL

or

SELECT OBJECT ( c ) FROM Customer c WHERE
c.homeAddress IS NOT NULL

always return an empty collection.

This was working under 3.0.x (maybe it still works) but it
doesn't work under a fresh Branch_3_2 snapshot from
this morning.