>   My good friend Google just explained "CMS publishing" to
> me, and I think I understand the issue.  It is not PHP vs.
> J2EE, but Post-Nuke vs. a J2EE-based CMS that apparently DNE.

DNE == Does not exist

DNYE == Does NOT YET exist

JNUKE JNUKE JNUKE

(Nukes on JBoss/ JNUKE is the official name).

Enterprise PHP finally!!!

It is also such a justification of all the work we do... I never
realized it before.  I went from "java might be fast enough to serve
websites" (2 year ago) to "java is good enough to serve website" (1 year
ago) to "java is the only real way to go" (right today).

The problem is that PHP approach doesn't lend itself to component reuse.
EJB's are the way to go. IT is so blindingly trivial, the caches the
caches! Julien is already trying to generate 1EJB per table and see if
we can move ahead on the port.  Since the look is already done that will
be easier.

Man we are going to have a blast doing that port.

marcf