I love you sacha!

I can't seem to find the screen shot. I'll see if I can get this working on my apple.

-dain

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 11:39 AM, Sacha Labourey wrote:

Simpler console for common tasks
--------------------------------
The administrator the power of the JMX console, and think it is cool
they can change the behavior of the entire system.  On the other hand
they are overwhelmed by the options.  Most would like a very simple
static interface that does 80% of the common tasks and the option to
fire-up the full console for hard core hacking sessions.  Basically
they would like a static interface similar to the one supplied by
Weblogic and JRun.  (I have some ideas here if anyone is interested in
working on this.)
FYI I've commited such a framework and a basic implementation in HEAD two
weeks ago:

http://www.jboss.org/ modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=
viewtopic&topic=26785&2

There's even a screen snapshot