> > you can explain that by the fact that
> >
> > 1.they have no cache (already said)
> >
> > 2.each invocation reload from the DB what it needs !!!
> > for instance with permissions, if a user come
> > and PN needs to check permissions, then it will retrieve permission
> > from DB, serve the user and then these data are throwed away !!!!

The 2 points are the same in EJB.

1- PHP BADLY needs a notion like EJB. Smart Caches.

2- Don't underestimate the power of the underground these guys have an
app.  We may call them "script kiddies", they have an app, we don't.  It
is our duty to solidify it and I hope those of you that have expressed
interest will be helping Julien in "nukes on jboss".

more music less talk

marcf