Bugs item #667341, was opened at 2003-01-13 19:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=667341&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
JBoss3.0.5 - release with jdk1.4.1_01
Before this I was using JBoss3.0.5RC1 and this problem
did NOT occur.

After I startup JBoss or redeploy my ear, which contains
a war which uses authentication (my login module), the
very first session that attempts to authenticate fails. If i
try it again in the same browser window it still fails.

If i open a new window (new sesison id), it works.

This happens every time i deploy. I have tried opening a
new browser after i deploy but the problem still happens.

This is a problem introduced between JBoss3.0.5-RC1
and 3.0.5-Release.

Comment By: Greg Wilkins (gregwilkins)