Bugs item #647839, was opened at 2002-12-03 14:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=647839&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
OS: Win 2K Pro
JDK: 1.3.1-b24
No trace dumped to screen.

Issue:
I have a custom tag like so:
<render:render
template="../../../global/comment/commentShow.jsp">
<render:put key="BGCOLOR" value="<%=bgColors
[bgColorIdx]%>"/>
<render:put key="COMMENT" value="<%=comment%
>"/>
<render:put key="REPLY_LINK"
value="/leaguecentral/lc/schedule/comment/commentRe
ply.jsp?eventId=<%=eventId%>&parentId=<%
=comment.getCommentId()%>"/>
</render:render>

The <%=%> does not seem to get replaced for my
REPLY_LINK variable. All of the others seem to work
fine.

It seems to occur any time I have text in my value=""
tag before the <%=%>
i.e. this would also not work:
value="blah blah blah <%=test%>"