From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Scott M Stark
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 1:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] ThreadPooling in JMX? Its broken

Bull, the threads which have access to a thread local may have nothing
to do with the thread pool. You don't know why a thread local was
introduced just because you manage threads. This is a bit like saying
you should be able to clear all variables declared in the sceop of
package names x.y.threads. Create you own ThreadPoolLocal for the
semantics your talking about.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer