Bill

This one is mine I think - this is change to requiring valid collection URLs
as described here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=660839&group_id=228
66&atid=381174

I did not update farm-service.xml.

Are there any directions for running the testsuite on a cluster?

Thanks
Jeremy