OK, it worked like a charm in the HEAD branch.
In 3.2 I get a NoSuchMethodException when calling get(name) on the registry:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Unable to locate method for:
get(,javax.management.ObjectName)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:288)
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ObjectReferenceInterceptor.invoke(ObjectReferenceIn
terceptor.java:64)
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.MBeanAttributeInterceptor.invoke(MBeanAttributeInte
rceptor.java:50)
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.PersistenceInterceptor.invoke(PersistenceIntercepto
r.java:91)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanInvoker.invoke(MBeanInvoker.java:79)
        at
javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean.jav
a:141)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jeremy