> Actually the code is much more readable.  I guess my
> only concern now is
> non-java/jboss clients.  And, do we care?

Non java code will have a seperate server-side invoker
and it should deal with the TX stuff as best it can.
In otherwords, do it the old way if it works better
for corba.

> Another thing about this is that you're requiring
> the client to become
> beafier and beafier.  I've been kinda nervous about
> the whole JMX on the
> client sort of thing and the start of deploying
> services on the client side.
> But maybe it doesn't matter.

Ahh.. but that's the future.  Unfortuanly, smarter
clients means beefier clients.  The chalenge will be
to setup the plumbing that will allows us to create
those smart clients without having to worry about
thier size and distribution.  In other words, the
plumbing should take care of the heavy/stale proxy
problem.

> Bill
>
> P.S.  Good to see you around again Hiram.

I went back to using an online mail service.  Checking
email only at night would really kill my response
times.

Regards,
Hiram