The testsuite is just not scalable, Bill, and is inappropriate for module
level unit tests.  Having the compile take 5-10 minutes for running just
one test is ludicrous.

If you want to object, object to the change note when I announced this
facility.

I will see about getting all the module tests to run with the main
testsuite and included in the report.

ricardo, all my tests just used stuff from  build/tests or build/gen/tests
(or whatever its named).  I think we need an additional src/test-resource
directory in each module for this purpose.  We need a definition in
buildfragments/defaults.ent and to include it in the _default:tests target.

david jencks