Of these errors, I think 2 are "won't fix".

MissingClassUnitTestCase  would require a nasty backport from head that I
don't want to do.  Perhaps  we should remove or disable the test?

DeployXMBeanUnitTestCase is breaking because the xdoclet version used to
build 3.2 has the wrong version of  the xmbean_1_0.dtd bundled in it.
Fixing this would require (or be best done) by upgrading to a more current
version of xdoclet.  This requires changing all our build files to remove
the formerly deprecated and now disallowed xdoclet source="blah" usage.
I'm not thrilled about doing this either.

david jencks