Jason,

I'm in the same boat.. Been using Emacs + JDE for years, but Eclipse is
starting to supercede.. I actually posted a message to the JDE user list
regarding this. But, alas, eclipse is so stupid, it can't open a file
outside of a project and can't talk SSH2 natively, so it has to shell
out ssh/cvs calls.. But, it looks as if I'll run with both, then migrate
to Eclipse soon.. Its just too slick..

James