Hi bill,
   The versioning of POJO is very good. I have some issues here. If I
version a object, then I have to maintain all the state in the same POJO
which is not the general case and will bloat the code. The states are
maintained in the helper classes. Also defining each POJO as versioned is
meaningless. If new proxies are created for each transaction with the deep
copy of all the state or maintain a pool and synchronize the state after
update,  it will become real performance bottleneck.How do you tackle this
problem?
   Correct me if I am missing something.

   Where or when can get the code from the CVS?

Thanks

Karthi