Bugs item #576913, was opened at 2002-07-03 08:07
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=576913&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:

JBoss3.0.1RC1 (zip file from sf), Solaris8, JDK 1.3.1_01

After deploying the same ejb jar file about 30 times I got
an OutOfMemory exception from the JVM.

The package contains about 30 EJBs (entity and
SLSBs) and is 450 K in size.

The exception happened during the start of the
redeployment.

Regression?

Georg

Comment By: Tim McCune (javajedi)