Bugs item #713352, was opened at 2003-04-01 14:29
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=713352&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
BIgDecimal CMP fields may lose the digits after the
decimal point when they are stored in the database.
This was observed with:
  JBoss 3.0.6
  Windows 2000
  JDK1.4.1_02
  Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2.1
  Sybase jConnect 5.5 JDBC driver

I believe this problem is caused by using the
PreparedStatement.setObject method without the scale
parameter, which assumes a scale of zero.  I fixed it in
my installation by patching
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCUtil to pass the
scale of BigDecimals.  Fixed version attached.  I believe
the relevant code in the CVS Head is still the same.