You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376687&aid=714762&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: CVS HEAD

Initial Comment:
Intercepting application classes at load-time or deploy-
time is exceedingly useful for a variety of purposes,
chief among them is the flexibility it provides to perform
actions dynamically based on specific needs of the
JBoss user not anticipated ahead of time by the JBoss
source tree.

Several application server products (notably BEA
WebLogic and MacroMedia JRun) support this concept
via a generic facility, and here we propose creating a
similar service for JBoss via a few minor changes to the
MainDeployer class
(org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer) that we would like
to see applied to the main source tree.

The attached ZIP file contains a more detailed proposal
document as well as file deltas.