Hi,

I have created an Entity EJB that maps to a table with a compound PK (both columns are NOT NULL). One of the columns of the PK is a FK to another table representing the many side of a 1-* relationship. Using XDoclet, I can generate what appears to be the proper source and deployment descriptors...all of which deploy to JBoss-4alpha with no problem.

The problem comes in when I try to create an instance of the EJB from a client app. A SQLException is thrown, indicating you "can not insert NULL" into the column.

The thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg03782.html led me to believe this was fixed in 4-alpha. Does anyone have it working yet? Any advice...its driving me crazy.

Thanks,
-Billy