Sacha Labourey wrote:

>  User: slaboure
>  Date: 03/06/05 06:26:17
>
>  Modified:    src/main/org/jboss/deployment Tag: Branch_3_2
>                        DeploymentSorter.java SubDeployerSupport.java
>  Log:
>  Add features that allows to have JAR (dir or file) deployment that ends in ".last" and that are deployed after everything in deploy
>
>  This is necessary as some components do need to be deployed after everything (such as the farm service, so that every other component is already started before deployed what is in farm).
>
>  consequently, as part of "all" we now have a folder named "deploy.last" that contains farm-service.xml

Hi,
it seems to me like a unclean hack. What if I will have more services
that should be deployed last? Than I must set dependencies between them
manualy. Also I am afraid of all/ directory looking in future like:

all/deploy.beforefirst
all/deploy.first
all/deploy.afterfirst
all/deploy.before
all/deploy
all/deploy.after
all/deploy.beforelast
all/deploy.last
all/deploy.afterlast

If there is such a dependency between components, it should be handled
through more universal dependency or ordering mechanism.

David

--
http://www.sweb.cz/david.klimek