Hello developers,
   I tried to build the main testcases using
jboss-head/testsuite/build  I hit 100 compilation
errors

Some of them are:
[javac]
/home/saldhana/JBOSSDev/jboss-head/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/cmp/jbossdo/collection/CollectionUnitTestCase.java:14:
package javax.jdo does not exist
    [javac] import
javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory;

[javac]
/home/saldhana/JBOSSDev/jboss-head/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/cmp/jbossdo/util/JDOTestCase.java:120:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable JDOHelper
    [javac] location: class
org.jboss.test.cmp.jbossdo.util.JDOTestCase
    [javac]
assertTrue("JDOHelper.isDeleted(pc)",
JDOHelper.isDeleted(pc))

Any suggestions? Have I not brought over the code? Do
I need to do something before I build the testsuite?

Regards,
Anil